|Company|| (1113117-M) Brittanium Offshore Services Sdn Bhd |
2-2-8, Lorong Canggih 1, Phase 1, Taman Canggih Commercial Centre,Jalan Tuaran Bypass, 88450, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel 1: 088-385889
Fax 1: 088-440889
|Details|| • Performs monthly, quarterly and annual scheduled maintenance work orders |
• Coordinates all plant processes and required duties as well as maintain correspondence with all plants and control while performing job duties during high stress situations
• Provides proactive preventative maintenance (PM) activities (e.g., annual inspections, relief/control valve testing, switch calibrations). Must maintain records on computer system to ensure compliance with Company policies and regulations.
• Monitors plant operating conditions of all well/plants from control room; responds to alarms, recognizes operational problems; analyzes and adjusts process variables
• Oversees safety and security operations; monitors and controls plant access; evaluates alarms, resolves conditions and appropriately responds to all alarms/issues at all well/plants.
• Maintains continuous communications with other well/plants.
• Monitors operations and provides assistance to other Operators and personnel when required.
|Salary||RM2,500 - RM5,000|
|No Of Vacancies||1||Experience Required||1-2 Years|
|Min. Education Level||Diploma|
|Preferred Education Level||Degree|
| Requirements |