|Company|| (1113117-M) Brittanium Offshore Services Sdn Bhd |
2-2-8, Lorong Canggih 1, Phase 1, Taman Canggih Commercial Centre,Jalan Tuaran Bypass, 88450, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel 1: 088-385889
Fax 1: 088-440889
OILFIELD MUD ENGINEER
|Details|| Maintaining all fluid properties as specified by operator |
• Reviews fluids program in order to prepare orders and mixing plans.
• Writes procedures for mixing and handling of products.
• Gathers samples and performs tests to determine trends and identify contaminants.
• Records test results to identify trends and offer suggestions on solutions.
• Determines cause of fluid, hole, or system problems to assist in treatment recommendation.
• Determines chemical treatments required to optimize drilling parameters.
• Advise clients on potential treatments or improvements to the fluid system based on data analysis and mud testing.
• Recommends solids-control processes to ensure economic removal.
• Supervises rig personnel performing chemical additions and recording drilling fluid parameters.
• Manages product inventory to ensure availability.
• Maintains required environmental discharge and consumption records.
• Maintaining accurate daily reports, customer paperwork, chemical concentrations and safety documents.
|Salary||RM3,000 - RM6,000|
|No Of Vacancies||1||Experience Required||1-2 Years|
|Min. Education Level||Diploma|
|Preferred Education Level||Degree|
| Requirements |