|Company|| (1114373U) THE SOLACE SABAH RETREAT SDN BHD |
A-4-1, Block A, Plaza Tanjung Aru,Jalan Tun Mustapha, Tanjung Aru
Tel 1: 088-710243
|Details|| * Liaise with Departmental Heads of recruitment planning, fulfillment of recruitment needs; establish recruitment requirements to ensure efficient utilization of human capital. |
* Lead and write advertisement for recruitment and selection activities to ensure timely hiring of qualified staff to fulfill current and projected plan.
* Liaison with foreign workers agency and process of work permit of foreign workers and other related matters.
* Monitor the performance management process and ensures completion of the process by managers.
* Develop, recommend, implement and review HR policies and practices in line with market and industry practice.
* Develop and implement human resources and administrative policies and procedures and action plan to various departments and ensure effective enforcement.
* Develop, maintains and conduct employee orientation program.
* Responsible to prepare and submit various payroll related reports and prepare monthly statutory documents – LHDN, SOCSO, and EPF.
* Monitor and supervise subordinate in ensuring all personnel files are updated in timely manner, maintaining the confidentiality and security of data at all times.
* Work closely with CEO/Director to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
* Manage staff attendance and leave records.
* Arrange for staff yearly performance review and update on the performance review results accordingly.
* Responsible for all visa related matters (work permit for expatriates or foreign worker).
* Register medical insurance for confirmed staff and terminate medical insurance for resigned staff.
* Coordinate, organize and prepare training and development plan for employee. Update and maintain all training and employee records.
* Monitor and manage all benefits given to an employee.
* Attend to employees’ grievances and complaints and provides feedback to the management to enhance a better working environment.
* Analyze, develop and administer competitive compensation, benefits and performance management system.
|Salary||RM3,000 - RM5,000|
|No Of Vacancies||1||Experience Required||5 Years & above|
|Min. Education Level||Diploma|
|Preferred Education Level||Degree|
| Requirements |