|Company|| (0000723294A) Graceworth Management Sdn Bhd |
Likas Square Apartment Hotel, 1, Lorong Likas Square, Jalan Istiadat Likas,
Tel 1: 088-252233, Tel 2: 088-269594
Fax 1: 088-251122
|Details|| 6.1 POSITION : Sales & Marketing Executive |
6.2 REPORT TO : Director of Sales & Marketing, Event Sales Manager, Event Manager & Sales Manager
6.3 SUBORDINATES : Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Reservations Officer
& Reservations Coordinator
• Set up sales calls, telemarketing attends and organizes sales visits.
• Develops and maintains good relationship with clients.
• Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Meets important clients and entertains them when required.
• Maintains all kinds of guest relations.
• Prompt response to all inquiries or correspondences from customers and prospects.
• Maintains regular customer contact to obtain feedback / create future and potential clients
• Proper and tactful handling of verbal complaints from customers and respond to customer critique forms
• Responsible to plan, organize and control of Sales and Marketing Department to meet the quality objectives of the company and in line with the Company Quality Policy.
• Managing all OTA channels in terms of rates loading and room allocation.
• Ensure Event Order is distributed to the respective departments at least 24 hours before event begins.
• Prompt follow up on all upcoming function booking and liaise with Sales Coordinator.
• Prepare weekly sales report to be submitted to Sales Manager & General Manager.
• Coordinate and working closely with banquet and kitchen department.
• Assist on all promotional activities.
• Participation on Sales, Banquet meetings and attend any other meeting as assigned by Sales Manager.
• Reviews sales productivity regularly.
• To follow-up and finalize all functions & group accommodation inquiries.
• Screens daily sales reports and provides appropriate remarks.
• Handles all correspondences and quotations addressed to him/her within less than 12 hours (Minimum).
• Solicits guests’ comments regarding Hotel services and take appropriate actions.
• Support in 5S systems;
• Support in ISO 9001:2015 systems, and
• Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
• As per instructed by The Management
6.6 ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT
• At least Certificate or Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
6.7 EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENT
• At least 2 years experience in the hotel industry, dealing Government bodies or any other related field.
|Salary||RM1,000 - RM1,800|
|No Of Vacancies||1||Experience Required||2-3 Years|
|Min. Education Level||Certificate|
|Preferred Education Level||Diploma|
| Requirements |