|Company|| (979155-U) Permata Medina Sdn Bhd |
Lot 5&6, Lorong Makat 1, Makat Industrial Estate, Off Jalan Kolombong
Fax 1: 088430787
|Details|| Job Summary: |
• The Operation’s Manager will be responsible for a day-to-day operations, managing the organization’s HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the Director.
• Report to the Director and serving as a member of the Management Team this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organizations financial and operations functions.
• Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Board of Directors.
Duties and responsibilities:-
• Coordination and Supervision:
Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the Company.
• Best Practices:
Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goal. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Human Resources:
Working with the Director plan the use of human resources. Assist in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedule. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance in partnership with the Director.
Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support service such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
• Strategic Input:
Liaison with Board and Director. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
• Risk Management:
Oversee organizational insurance policies. Ensure health and Safety committee meetings are held and task assigned.
• Tertiary education in Accounting, Labour Management, Business, or HR from a recognized institution or five years of working experience.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Financial Management.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
• Commitment to social justice and the mission
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
• Excellent communications skills both verbal and written (Malay & English)
• Preference given for experience in writing successful grant application
• Excellent Interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• Budget development and oversight experience
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplan
• Knowledge of Labour law
• Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status.
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
• Open to direction and Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance the organization.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegate responsibilities effectively
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
• Non-standard hours of works
• This position requires works outside the office environment..
• A Valid driver’s license is required.
|Salary||RM2,500 - RM2,500|
|No Of Vacancies||1||Experience Required||4-5 Years|
|Min. Education Level||Diploma|
|Preferred Education Level||Degree|
| Requirements |