|Company|| (442361-T) Kinta Samudra Sdn Bhd |
No 1-2-2 & 1-2-3, Lorong Metro 3, Metro Town, Jalan Bunga Ulam Raja,
Tel 1: 03-27256721
Project Coordinator (M&E)
|Details|| Summary of Duties & Responsibilities |
To coordinate and faciliate the works and interfacing to the of WP consultants during design stage and between Site and design consultants’ offices during construction stage on the electrical works for
b) Rest and Services Areas
c) Utilities Relocation Work
Main duties and general Responsibilities:
1. To promote Organization’s image and services;
2. To enhance public relation of the Organization;
3. Liaise with Client on the needs, quality, deadline and deliverable for the Project.
4. Liaise with Authorities, if necessary, to procure information on requirements for design or construction aspect of the project.
5. Facilitate & Coordinate with the consulants – Detailed Engineering Design Consultants, Quantity Surveyors, Mechnical & Electrical Consultants, and the Partners’ M&E team members to ensure timely and quality completion of the works for the preparation of revision drawings and reports.
6. To liaise and coordinate with Clients, consultants, and HQ designers on design/ report/ other necessary document submission, design reviews and audits by Client’s office and external parties.
7. Play supportive role to the Project Manager (PM) & Regional Resident Engineer (RRE) on the work flow wrt design aspect/ quality issues for the construction supervision of the WP.
8. To liase and coordinate with the site team and design consultants on design change drawings for any variation works for submission to and approval by Client.
9. Play supportive role to the Project Manager (PM) & Regional Resident Engineer (RRE) in monitoring the site progress and project schedule and introduce necessary measures of mitigation.
10. Liaising between site personnel, DEDC and BHP, ensuring site team is also sharing the same goal and job purpose and for all both design and site teams, to be on top of the situation should there be any discrepancies on between contract documentation and on-ground conditions.
11. Review monthly records prepared by WP Contractor to ensure smooth progress of works to be keep tab/ highlight any issues/ potential problems that need to be addressed.
|Salary||RM7,000 - RM8,000|
|No Of Vacancies||2||Experience Required||8 years|
|Min. Education Level||Degree|
|Preferred Education Level||Degree|
| Requirements |