|Company|| (1114373U) THE SOLACE SABAH RETREAT SDN BHD |
A-4-1, Block A, Plaza Tanjung Aru,Jalan Tun Mustapha, Tanjung Aru
Tel 1: 088-710243
RECOVERY SUPPORT COACH
|Details|| • Serves as a liaison between the recovery community, the addiction treatment system, the medical treatment system, and the patient’s community, family, and social context to facilitate connections across systems of care. |
• Works collaboratively with treatment team in support of evidence-based services to patients with addiction disorders.
• Works with patients and their providers to assess readiness for behavioral change, level of intervention needed, and engages patients in development of collaborative treatment plans to achieve goals of risk reduction and/or abstinence.
• Addresses barriers to successful recovery, works collaboratively to remove barriers and serves as role model and advocate
• Conducts active outreach efforts to encourage attendance and participation in recovery-oriented, self-help, and pro-social groups.
• Assists with access to treatment for addiction disorders and co-occurring conditions, creating systems and procedures to rapidly identify treatment needs and determine appropriate level of care.
|Salary||RM3,000 - RM3,500|
|No Of Vacancies||1||Experience Required||3-4 Years|
|Min. Education Level||Diploma|
|Preferred Education Level||Degree|
| Requirements |