|Company|| (590628-U) Amedic Supplies & Services Sdn Bhd |
Lot 21, H.S Industrial Park, Jalan Bongoon Kodundungan GanangDonggongon, Penampang
Fax 1: 088 - 718152
|Details|| 1. Contact suppliers or searches catalogues to determine price and additional details concerning new items. |
2. Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepare reports.
3. Handles and stores merchandise or special products that require some knowledge of spontaneous combustion, toxicity, fragility, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc.
4. Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions aboard ship: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
5. Check inventory records for accuracy
6. Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
Interested candidate please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 088-718 152
|Salary||RM920 - RM1,200|
|No Of Vacancies||1||Experience Required||1-2 Years|
|Min. Education Level||SPM|
|Preferred Education Level||SPM|
| Requirements |