|Company|| (880570M) Avangio Sdn Bhd |
Jalan Metro 2,Off Jalan Lintas
Tel 1: 088536888
Fax 1: 088536999
Front Office Associate
|Details|| • To ensure that all guests of the hotel are checked in and checked out in an efficient, yet warm and friendly manner. |
• To ensure that all guests are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the hotel.
• Responsible for ongoing communication of pertinence using the logbook provided to other shifts.
• Responsible for ensuring that clear and constant communication lines are kept with all staff, other area and departments.
• To ensure that all guest enquiries and requests are attended to in a helpful, professional yet warm and friendly manner.
• To ensure on a daily basis that you are fully aware of all arrivals to the hotel, and in particular, VIP’s and return guests, and that you are aware of any special requests so that they may be acted accordingly.
• To ensure that you are completely aware of the complete range of services and facilities that the hotel provides to its guests and visitors.
• To ensure you have a complete and thorough knowledge of the outlets of the hotel, their operating hours and the scope of services that they provide.
• To ensure that Front Desk counter is not left unattended at any time whilst on duty.
• To be completely aware of the Fire and Emergency Procedures of the hotel and your responsibilities in an emergency.
• To acquire, through training provided, a complete knowledge of all policies and policies as set down by the hotel that relate specifically to the GSA.
• To ensure at all times that personal presentation is immaculate and your uniform or work clothes are in line with relevant GSA and Hotel uniform and clothing codes.
• To ensure that you as a GSA of the hotel have a comprehensive knowledge of town and what is happening within the city at all times, and to ensure that all guest enquiries are met with prompt, informative yet friendly solution.
• To maintain and be aware of the importance of guest recognition.
• Responsible for adhering to the rules and regulations of the hotel as set down in the Staff Handbook.
• Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
• Responsible for ensuring that all reservations taken on weekends, out of normal hours or in the Reservation Associate’s absence are thoroughly checked prior to input into the computer system or filed.
|Salary||RM1,100 - RM1,200|
|No Of Vacancies||2||Experience Required||1-2 Years|
|Min. Education Level||SPM|
|Preferred Education Level||Certificate|
| Requirements |