|Company|| (155657-V ) SABAHEBAT SDN BHD |
SUITES 413-417, 4TH FLOOR, WISMA SABAH, JALAN TUN RAZAK
Tel 1: 088-218226
Fax 1: 088-217227
|Details|| • Plan and control the plantation’s cash flow, funding and budget allocation. |
• Control and manage end to end financial processes in support of the account which includes daily sales, purchasing, payment, monthly close activities and balance sheet reconciliation.
• Provide and interpret monthly financial reports and stock control reports to the management.
• Ensuring all accounting system, stock control system, practices, control and procedures are fully compliant with Malaysia Financial Reporting Standard.
• Be the process owner of the yearly budgetary and business planning process.
• Establish effective internal control procedures to improve accounting and cost control reporting system.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors, company secretary, tax agent, legal bankers and etc.
• Make necessary visits to the plantation during operation to ensure processes comply with procedures and guidelines by the Management.
• Accomplishes monthly financial reports and stock control reports within the deadlines.
• Ensure finance and inventories are accurate to support the daily cycle plantation activities when required.
• Any other ad-hoc duties which may be assigned by the Management.
• Conducting feasibility studies.
|Salary||RM3,000 - RM5,000|
|No Of Vacancies||1||Experience Required||3-4 Years|
|Min. Education Level||Degree|
|Preferred Education Level||Degree|
| Requirements |