- How can I register as a jobseeker? Just sign up here for free
- I forgot my password. What should I do now? You can retrieve anytime your password from our system, using the "Forgot Password" link. You just need to provide the email address used during registration/sign-up process. An email will be sent to your email account to tell you how to reset the password
- What can I do with my Jobseeker Account? You can do the followings:
- How can I search for job or get employed using this Job Portal? First of all, this Job Portal does not guarantee that you'll get a job. The Job Portal only facilitates you an easy way to find job or to be located by employers. It's your own responsibility for having a good resume and also keeping your resume up-to-date, in order to stay a chance of high employability
- I noticed that you offer two types of resume creation in my jobseeker account? What's the difference between the two? Yes, we provide two options for you to post your resume in your jobseeker's account. The 2 options are:
- Job Seeker Guidelines Please visit Sabah Job Centre Official Website at job.sabahjobcenter.com
1. Create/Update Your Resume
2. Search Jobs, Then Submit Your Application
3. Track Your Job Applications
You can search any job posts by employers by the following methods:
1. Through the latest job post panel
2. Through the job search engine
The 2 options above will present you a list of job titles. To apply for your preferred job, you just need to click on the hyperlink on the job title, which you'll then be presented by the job detailed page. You'll normally find an "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the "job detailed page". If the job is closed, i.e has passed the "closing date", you're unable to apply for it.4. Keep your resume up-to-date and let jobs find you. Please refer to the following question and answer
Option 1. Create your resume online using our step-by-step tool
Option 2. Upload your ready resume, which is in the format of MS Word or PDF
For option 1, we strongly recommend that you use this option. As it's a well-structured format for creating your resume. Using this well-structured format allows your information to be searchable to employers. This option allows employers who need special skillsets to locate you. In such a case, if you possess the specific skillsets that required by the employers, then you'll be located and contacted by the employers.
In short, this is just like "job'll find you instead of you go and find job". Therefore, it's strongly recommended that you keep your resume's skillset section up-to-date.
Option 2 is only an convenient way for you to quickly upload your ready resume either in MS Word or PDF format. But this option will NOT have the feature of "jobs find you" as in option 1.
1. Please choose "JOB PORTAL" menu.
2. In the next screen, please choose "SIGN UP" if you do not have an account.
3. Key in all the required information, please ensure the information with * is key in correctly.
4. Please recheck the information key in is correct and click "SUBMIT".
5. Please login into your account using registered USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
6. Click "YOUR RESUME" at the menu, choose "CREATE RESUME" and complete the resume.
7. Please log out after you had finished.
- How can I register as an employer? You can sign up for an employer account to start posting jobs. Click here to sign up now.
- I forgot my password. What should I do now? You can retrieve anytime your password from our system, using the "Forgot Password" link.You just need to provide the correct email address used during registration process.
- I would like to change my profile details, is this possible? You can change the account/profile details using the "Company Profile" link from the Navigation Menu. You must be signed in to do that. After making the necessary amendments you can click the Save Button to publish it.
- What can I do with my Employer Account? You can do the followings:
- Employer Guidelines Please visit Sabah Job Centre Official Website at job.sabahjobcenter.com
1. Post Your Job Adverts
2. Process Job Applications
3. Track Job Applications
4. Update Your Company Profile to perform all the above-listed actions, you must be signed-in to your Employer's Account.
1. Please choose Job Portal menu.
2. At the Homepage, please click "EMPLOYER" menu.
3. Choose "SIGN UP NOW" at the Employer login if you do not have an account.
4. Key in all the required information, please ensure the information with * is key in correctly.
5. Please recheck the information key in is correct and click "SUBMIT".
6. A confirmation email will be send to the registered email, please verify the email.
7. Please login into your account using registered USERNAME and PASSWORD, please recheck all the information are correct.